Friday, September 14, 2012

Thinking Halloween?

Is anyone else thinking about Halloween yet?  To be honest, I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween.  It can be so much fun and so much work at the same time (oh wait, that's all the holidays!).  I think the biggest thing I dislike about Halloween is our school parade where everyone has to dress up and we parade through each classroom and end in the gym where all the parents are waiting for us.  The kids love it and so do the parents but for me it is pure craziness and I have to dress up!  I actually don't mind the dressing up part but coming up with a costume idea is something I think and stress about all year long.  To top it off, it never fails that I think of a great idea at the last minute and don't have time to pull it off.

Putting aside my ill feelings about Halloween I do have to admit that I love all the cute and fun crafts, games and activities you can do during this time.  With that said,  I have created some cute and fun games and activities for you to share with your class.


Click {HERE} or on one of the pictures above to grab your copy.

I'm always a fan of free stuff and of my readers who have stuck around through my 9 month baby lull. So...the first 2 people to leave a comment telling me what they are going to dress up as for Halloween this year will get this packet for free! (Don't forget to leave your email address!)

L

4 comments:

  1. My teammate and I always dress up as Friendly Witches...and the kindergartners LOVE it!
    Thanks!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dressing up as a Black-Eyed Pea...dress in all black, black out one of my eyes and wear a cardboard cutout of the letter "P". So easy!!! Lol

    alanangreen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just missed it but I'll play anyway!:) I always wear my Halloween shirt and spider earrings. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

    Your pack looks adorable.

    smontano9@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I wish I had seen this earlier - I love Halloween activities
    We're going out as a family - my 2 year old will be Minnie Mouse, our dog will be Pluto and we'll be Daisy/Donald :) If you end up giving away more than two, I'd love a copy e_renna@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete