Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back to School

Well...my maternity leave ended last week and I started back to school on Monday.  Leaving my baby Andi was not my favorite part of being a parent yet but she gets to stay home with Dad so that makes it a lot easier.  The teaching part of school is going really well but the rest of it has been hard to get a handle on.  I was welcomed with stacks of papers to read and sift through and I keep getting handed more by the day.  I'm making progress little by little, day by day.

I don't have much new stuff to share right now however I did whip up this cute Apple Web that we did yesterday.  I don't know about you but I am loving all this Apple/Fall stuff.  Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year, it brings back such good memories from my childhood.


Click {HERE} to get your free copy of the Apple Web.  Hopefully it will help you out a bit or at least get your wheels spinning.


L

8 comments:

  1. kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.
    india play school
    play school franchise in india
    preschool in india
    kids play school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post and useful information.Thanks for sharing the Post.Preschools In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post and useful information.Thanks for sharing the Post.kids play school

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster award. : ) You can check out my blog if you want to accept it. Best of luck with your blog!
    Deeann Kidd
    http://mathtubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter with regards to Best Kindergarten school Good luck to you and your well performed job. Thanks for keeping us updated with the latest information for Kindergarten school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are offering great opportunity for kid to learn and joy. This seems to be the great school.
    How to Start Play School

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for a Liebster award! '
    http://krissyskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete