Monday, August 8, 2011

Back in the saddle.

I have been on vacation for 24 days!  I love that I have the ability to do that (even though our vacation was filled with the unexpected that cost us $1800. Ugh.). I may have to start a personal blog just to document our adventure.  Anyways, I finally got back to my computer last night and had a chance to catch up on some blogs, pinterest, and proteacher only to find myself whipping up an activity for someone moments later.

Someone on proteacher was looking for an alphabet activity with pumpkins and since I hadn't done much in the ways of teaching or creating in almost a month I decided to jump on it.

Cut the pumpkins out and have students match capital and lowercase pumpkins or use for a game of concentration.
Alphabet Pumpkin Matching


Cut each pumpkin out then in half.  Students will match capital and lowercase letters to make a complete pumpkin.

Pumpkin Letter Match Puzzle


I hope to have some beginning of the year items up soon but in the meantime it never hurts to plan out.

Enjoy!
L

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I used DJ Poster on my Schedule Cards! :) Hope this helps!!!! :)
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete