Friday, June 10, 2011

Working over the Summer

How many of you catch yourselves working over the summer?  If I had to take a guess, it's not just me.  I have been out of school for 6 (counting the weekend) days and have already started to "work" again.   During the last month of school I was extremely busy in every part of my life.  On Tuesday I took the day for myself and went to a coffee shop organized my digital files and started to catch up on my blogs.

If you haven't been to growingkinder.blogspot.com you have to check it out.  Blogs have become a new thing for me this year and I have a little O.C.D. and have to go back to the very beginning of a lot of the blogs I have found.  This has been the case for growing kinders and boy and I glad I have done that.  She has so many great ideas!  She doesn't have the files for you to download so I have been recreating a lot of what I see.  I can't wait to use and post all of the ideas in Sept./Oct.

I know this is a little late but just so you don't stop by without getting anything I am going to attach the end of the year poem I gave to kiddos.  My friend next door did the same thing but she rolled a piece of chalk up in it and tied it like a diploma, too cute!

Kindergarten Graduation Poem 2


Enjoy!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment