This award is for newbies, and it's goal is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. If awarded, you must:
♥ copy and paste the award on your blog
♥ thank the giver and link back to them
♥ reveal YOUR top five picks and leave a comment letting them know
♥ hope your followers will share the love with them :)
Here are my five newbie picks. Enjoy!!
1. Karen at A little kinder told me so: She has the cutest ideas and tons of winter activities.
2. Mary at Adventures in Kindergarten: First of all, I just love the name of her blog! She has lots of cute and crafty ideas.
3. Mrs. Huff at Mrs. Huff's Kinderblog: She posts so many practical and cute things to use in your classroom especially during center time.
4. Holly at Criss Cross Applesauce in First Grade: Right now I am in love with her snow globe families.
5. Wild about K Kids: She has some of the most adorable ideas such as her fruit turkey, you have to check it out!
So now I have payed it forward and I hope you find the above blogs to be as helpful as I have!
Tomorrow I will be telling you about the gifts I am giving to all the aides and helpers I have this year!