Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Countdown Until Winter Break FREEBIE

Last night I caught myself opening up my calendar and for the first time counting how many days we had left until our winter break.  Can you believe it?!  Of course you can, you are probably feeling my pain too and if not, you will soon.  November was so broken up with conferences and Thanksgiving break that the few weeks we have until our next break seems way too long.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job but with my group of kiddos this year I am living for the breaks.  I need every break I can get to re-energize for these kiddos.

I am sure as much as I am looking forward to the break my kiddos are as well.  To cut down on the amount of times I will be asked, or just for shear cuteness I created this countdown to winter break poster.  Click {HERE} to download.



I have to admit, it's pretty simple, but pretty cute too!

Enjoy!

p.s. If you haven't commented on my post below, do that before Friday to have a chance to win my Winter Games and Printables packet!  Right now your chances are high!

L

4 comments:

  1. Yes its always been the better side as the winter cause it brings new year with delights. Its cool to have winter.


    android developer UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with special e kids your sight is so wonderful.
    thank you . Spring Silvers in Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dziękuję za ciekawe pomysły, jakie znalazłam na tym blogu. Życzę wielu sukcesów w pracy.
    http://misiowagromadka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dziękuję za ciekawe pomysły, jakie znalazłam na tym blogu. Życzę wielu sukcesów w pracy.
    http://misiowagromadka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete