Monday, November 28, 2011

What I'm Up To

A few weeks ago, well the beginning of November, I participated in the What the Teacher Wants, Utah bloggers meet up.  Let me just tell you, I am soooo glad that I decided to go.  It was a Saturday and our first big snow and so everything about me wanted to stay snuggled up in my pjs all day but as it got closer to the meeting time I decided I better go.  It was so great to meet some of the big Utah bloggers, bloggers to be and teachers that just love blogs!  We met at The Old Spaghetti Factory and chatted for over 3 hours!  We talked about anything and everything teacher and of course blogging came up.  I had the privilege to sit next to the wonderful Teacher Wife.  She is amazing!  We got to talking about blogging and where I was in that process as well as selling my items.  If you've been around, you know I pick and poke at blogging and post my stuff when I can.  I'm not really much of a writer and I think that's what keeps me from posting as often as I would like.   Truth be told, I really wish that I would sit down and blog more because not only do you, my fellow teacher friends benefit, but I do as well.  It's a great way to keep a log and ideas fresh and who knows, I may just start to enjoy writing!

Anyways...I say all that to say, I am committing to blogging more often, hopefully once a week and.......
last week I opened a Teachers Pay Teachers store!  I was so inspired by Rachelle and Natalie at What The Teacher Wants and Linsey "The Teacher Wife" so I thought I would give it a go.  I already create so much for my own classroom and this gives me incentive to create even more.

With that said, check out my Teachers Pay Teachers Store by clicking on the link under picture below to check out the items I've posted already (I've got to figure out how to link my pictures I guess!).  I even have some FREE stuff up!

Just added today is my Winter Games and Printables Packet for $4.00!


Leave a comment telling me how you found me and what you like reading about the most on other teacher blogs or what you would like to see me post about in the future and I will give away my Winter Games and Printables Packet to 2 people on Friday!



L

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the opening of your new TpT store! I found you through Rachelle and Natalie's blog~What the Teacher Wants...I LOVE to take a peek into other teacher's classrooms, their lessons and activities...thanks for sharing your cute ideas with us!

    P.S. Yay for me! I'm the 1st to comment...I'm feeling proud of myself...I'm NEVER the 1st comment! LOL!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I'm super proud of you! Your winter product looks AMMMMAAAZZZZIINNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I found it through a pin on pinterest.
    I love hearing about different monthly activities- lots of choices to make it work for each classroom or level of student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through a pin on pinterest as well. I love reading about different math and literacy centers (especially geared for K) on other blogs! I can't wait to read the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through What the Teacher Wants.
    I am enjoying your blog and love to hear what others are doing in their classroom that might work for my class as well.

    mpenn1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr OYAKHIRE Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HIV ),I Was Diagnosed With Hiv
    Virus Last Month,And i Looked For Solution To
    Be Cure,Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How Dr
    OYAKHIRE Cured Hiv Virus,I Decided To Contact Dr OYAKHIRE ,I Contacted Him and He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health,He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly HIV Virus Within 1week, I Am Now Hiv Negative.My Brothers And Sisters I
    know That There Are So Many People That Have
    this Same HIV Virus Please Dr OYAKHIRE is here To Help you too,And please Help Me To Thank Dr OYAKHIRE For Curing Me, I’m Cured By Dr.OYAKHIRE Herbal Medicine,His Contact you can whatapps him on is phone number okay
    here is the number on Whatsapp,
    (+2349039208180 or email droyakhire7@gmail.com
    (1) HIV / AIDS
    (2) CANCER
    (3) HERPES
    (4) DIABETES
    (5) HERPERTITIS B
    (6) HPV
    (7)EX BACK
    (8)Tinnitus
    (9) stroke
    (10) asthma
    (11) fibroid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please Approve comment..

    I was cured from Herpes Hsv-2, Herpes is not a life sentence, Ignorance makes people suffer,

    Thanks Robinsonbucler@gmail.com

    He has the best herbal remedy

    Use his help to win back Ex-lover

    ReplyDelete